Monday, May 17, 2010

Here's to blogging!

Hello everyone!

After much deliberation and hesitation, I have decided to start blogging. The reason for this is two-fold:
1.) I believe I have alot to offer the world by sharing my thoughts, insights, and opinions about things we all experience in life.
2.) A large amount of people have told me that I should consider blogging as they apparently find my perspectives interesting and entertaining.

I am going to tell you all right now what you can expect from this blog. I am not going blog about my day to day feelings or emotions. I think people who do that are borderline psychotic. I know girls on facebook who share what they are doing with the world at least 3 times a day. That just seems messed up to me. Instead, this will be me sharing my ideas about things that matter to humanity, and more specifically western civilization.

The topics likely to be covered are economics/finance, politics/current affairs, NBA basketball, and whatever else I feel the need to blog about. (NBA is just for fun. because I know an insane amount of info about the NBA)

The breakdown will likely be as follows:

economics/finance 50%
politics/current events 20%
NBA basketball 15%
Personal stuff 10%

I look forward to sharing the thoughts I normally contemplate on a daily basis, but have kept to myself until now.

Peaceout for now,

-Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment